Low voltage systems and solutions are immensely popular due to their residential and business uses. Their functions vary from corporate protection and communication networks to household heating and illumination. These features are advantageous in managing business activities more straightforward and getting homes a little more efficient.
Low Voltage Solutions
Low voltage systems are equipment that utilizes low power, typically 50 volts or less. They are safer for use due to the reduced electric shock risk and more eco-friendly owing to less reliance on power grids. They are also perfect for digital technology and equipment to function correctly and effectively
Low Voltage Systems Uses
In every structure or establishment, low voltage systems are simple to manage but are efficient. This feature makes several applications possible; however, there are two significant aspects in which they are most popular- business and residential.
Business and Commercial Usage
Business enterprises may use them to track what occurs during and after office hours for security purposes, like CCTVs. It is incredibly efficient to ensure proper staff and visitor interactions and to review occurrences within the area. Intrusion detection technologies such as motion sensors also help safeguard your building from potentially malicious activities and trespassers.
Commercial establishments also utilize low voltage solutions for connectivity. For simpler and faster feedback, pagers and intercoms transmit alerts and messages efficiently and rapidly. In hospitals and medical institutions, these devices are remarkably helpful.
Residential and Home Usage
Many residential applications of low voltage devices, from fire alarms to CCTVs, overlap with specific commercial purposes, focusing primarily on protection. In avoiding losses during fire incidents, fire alarms are crucial, especially during hours when individuals are sleeping. In the meantime, CCTVs prevent theft and help track youngest family members and older people who need attention.
Thanks to their advantages, low voltage lighting solutions are also familiar to households. Due to less energy usage, they save costs and provide a safer and more ecologically responsible lighting alternative.
Low voltage technologies offer sensible solutions to your electrical system’s demands while lowering the cost of electricity. Assess what might be necessary for your home and office and check out your local low voltage company to determine what operates ideal for you.
A Leading Low Voltage Solutions / System Integration Service Provider
Fire Life Safety – Security – CCTV – Access Control – Intercom / Paging – Nurse Call – Master Clocks – Theatrical Lighting – Fire Sprinkler Repairs – Audio Visual Systems. 24/7 Monitoring – Service and Maintenance
Southwest Integrated Solutions would like to “Thank” all of our customers and clients. In helping us become one of the largest “Special Systems Integrator” in the state of Arizona.
We are now celebrating our 15th year in business and this success could only have been accomplished by the hard work of all the dedicated employees at Southwest Integrated Solutions.
- Over the last 15 years, Southwest Integrated Solutions has strived to be a complete integrated company. Offering the “One Stop Shop Solutions” for all the low voltage needs in Phoenix and nearby areas, from Fire Alarm, Access Control, Security, CCTV. As well as Nurse Call, Paging, Intercom, AV Systems, Voice Data, Cabling, Master Clocks and White Noise.
- Our mission is for our customers to have the ability to make a single phone call. That will assist them in all of their low voltage solutions need. With this and accompanied with our training and certification of highly qualified technicians. Southwest Integrated Solutions offers resolutions to all of their current and future needs.
We are dedicated with our highly trained salesforce to come up with solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
- We take pride in listening to what the customers’ needs are. Instead of just selling them what we have to offer. This is what makes our customers highly satisfied and glad they did business with our company separating us from the competition!
- Not only does Southwest Integrated Solutions offer low voltage design and installation packages. But we offer premium service and maintenance packages to back what we sell. We offer discounted prices for additional parts and materials. This is the same for repairs in the future with extended manufacturer warranties which includes our steadily growing, certified and trained Service Department. We offer 24/7 UL listed Fire Alarm, Security and Elevator Monitoring.
- Our Service Department is on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week to take care of any and all needs that our customers may have.
- We would personally like to thank all of our customers and clients for putting their trust into Southwest Integrated Solutions.
John Quijada | President | Southwest Integrated Solutions